Raising differently-wired kids can be a challenging vocation. Your children are curious, creative, and intense: your greatest joy and (sometimes) your greatest frustration.
In this collection of recorded videos, you’ll receive access to all nine webinars and conference talks:
- Organization and Chores: Advice for Differently-Wired Families (with Jackie Dupuy, certified professional organizer)
- Liturgical Living: Advice for Differently-Wired Families (with Jenna Hines, author of The Lazy Liturgical)
- Dealing With Change: Advice Helping Catholic Kids Manage Anxiety (with Anni Harry, LCSW)
- Improving Sibling Relationships: Christian Advice for Differently-Wired Families (with Lynna Sutherland of the Sibling Relationship Lab)
- Emotional Regulation Strategies: Advice for Differently Wired Families (with Laura Thieman LCSW; RPT)
- The Evaluation and IEP Process (with Jessica Kong, Master IEP Coach)
- Gifted Homeschooling 101 (Ginny Kochis for The 2020 Catholic Homeschool Conference)
- Cultivating a Catholic Growth Mindset (Ginny Kochis for The 2021 Catholic Homeschool Conference
Purchased separately, you’d pay $152. Bundled together, you get all eight videos for $114 instead.
What you’ll get:
- an instant download PDF with descriptions for each video and instructions for accessing your content
- lifetime access to each 15 to 60 minute, variable playback speed recording
This is a digital product. Due to the nature of digital products, refunds will not be provided.