I help bright, creative, out-of-the-box thinkers develop confidence as writers while helping them build necessary communication skills.
Suitable for ages 12 and up.
Your kiddo has brilliant ideas.
Gives thoughtful responses to questions asked.
Displays a talent for deep, philosophical reasoning.
- He struggles to get his thoughts on paper
- She has trouble organizing her ideas
- He grapples with structure, and when he writes, his ideas don’t flow the way he wants them to
- She avoids writing. Hates doing it. She might even feel stupid or dumb
The truth is, your kiddo is capable of writing without struggle. Without tears or frustration or fear of getting it wrong. Sometimes, it just takes a little extra help to move past the roadblocks sitting in front of him.
That’s where I come in.
I’m a veteran writing teacher who specializes in working with twice-exceptional students. I help bright, creative, out-of-the-box thinkers develop confidence as writers while helping them build necessary communication skills.
One-hour sessions include assistance with
- Literary analysis
- Essay development of all types (including college application essays)
- Skill development in structure and syntax, word choice, organization, revision, thesis development, etc.,
- Written expression and the writing process, from idea generation to the final product.
Sessions begin at $65/hour and take place via Zoom (in-person sessions can be arranged if you live in the Northern Virginia area)
Curious to know more about my services? Want to make sure I’m a good fit for your student? Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation call now. I look forward to chatting with you.