Drowning in clutter and kid-related chaos? Join the Peace on Purpose Executive Function Bootcamp
And bring peace to your home.
Ever wonder why your house is always a mess? Why your kids take forever to get dressed in the morning? Why all the shoes, books, toys, and even kitchen tools seem to go missing on a regular basis?
It all comes down to executive function: the set of neural processes that help us order our minds, bodies, and spaces. And when executive function is out of order, it’s almost impossible to keep your kids, your spiritual life, and your home from falling apart.
In Peace on Purpose, I’ll walk you step-by-step through the process of developing organizational skills. Not just for your home (although that is a bonus – who wouldn’t love a house that’s clean and uncluttered?) but for your brilliant, absent-minded professor quirky kids.
Differently-wired kids often come from differently-wired parents. If you’ve bought the executive function toolkit and love the concepts but don’t know where to start (or how to keep going) this Bootcamp course is for you. What’s in it?
- 12 weeks of step-by-step content designed to take you from chaos to order without any overwhelm at all
- Engaging, accessible (and short!) videos, posts, and challenges that carry you through the process of building executive function skills from the ground up
- Periodic live call check-ins with me. I’ll answer your questions and brainstorm trouble spots with you.
- Community with other bootcamp members: moms like you, learning how to help their families thrive.
- And most importantly, a focus on weaving grace and prayer into the daily lives of you and your children in pursuit of goodness, beauty, and Truth
Ready to join the Peace on Purpose Bootcamp? Register below:
(If you are a member of The Zelie Society, you don’t have to register here! Head to the Peace on Purpose Circle inside the society. You’ll find more information there.)